BLOWN CUSHION LINE
We’ve presented 3 common lines to blow fill cushions and pillows with different types of raw materials or blends. They have different levels of automations and allow a medium to high production according to the configuration chosen. The three lines all start in the same way for the raw material processing stage, in particular:
- Shredding machine mod. SF-150,which shreds polyurethane scraps recovered from other processes giving them new life as filling materials;
- Fiber bale loader HL-500, which unpacks the material and feeds the following machine;
- Fiber opener mod. OF-550, which opens and volumizes the fiber;
- Mixer mod. MX-500 in case the preparation of a mixture of fiber and shredded polyurethane is required.
Here’s the rest of the configuration for a fully automatic line, which only requires 1 supervisor:
- Automatic cover production machine mod. EC-500 EASY COVER, which producescovers with an opening suitable for the various types of pillows/cushions to be filled;
- Fully automatic weighing, filling, sewing and labelling system, mod. EBL-500 EASY BLOW;
- Shaker mod. SH-100 to adequately uniform the filling inside the pillow/cushion;
- Rolling, bagging, compressing and sealing machine mod. ER-500 EASY ROLL.
Here’s the rest of the configuration for the semi-automatic line, with 1 or 2 operators:
- MAC-400 pre-weighing system: the filling phase which is performed by a single operator on two stations at the same time thanks to the fabric holding clamps;
- Semi-automatic roll packaging machine mod. ER-400 EASY ROLL. It requires 1 operator, but this step can also be made automatic.
Here’s the rest of the configuration for a manual line for smaller production volumes:
Fully automated process, unique in the market: from raw material to packaged product ready for shipment
Sewing and labeling system with second backup station that intervenes automatically to guarantee non-stop production without machine stops
Performance guaranteed thanks to the electronic management of the machinery that manages all the parameters for production change without mechanical interventions on the plant
Maximum quality standard of the finished product: homogeneous filling, precise stitching and labeling, perfect sealing of the bag, guaranteed vacuum (if required)
Controlled treatment of the raw material: maximum opening of the fiber, significant increase in volume, controlled blends, recycling of waste materials
Accurate pre-weighing system and processing capacity of all raw materials
Clean working environment and maximum hygiene in the treatment of raw materials
Quick payback: reduction of labor, transport and storage costs thanks to efficient and automatic flows
Compact and modular line: each module of the line represents a process designed to reduce the use of space and adaptable to any customer environment.
Flexibility and long-lasting investment guarantee with step-by-step implementation of your system as your business requires it
Production data management and monitoring to support strategic and organizational decisions thanks to our Automation Intelligence software