FOAM AND LATEX PILLOW LINE
The mould cushions line allows the manufacturing of polyurethane and latex cushions.
Possible line composition:
- Carousel mod. CR-100, the operator loads the cushions coming from the foaming / cutting / drilling area;
- Semi-automatic stuffing machine mod. EP-400 EASY PILLOW with sewing and labelling module. Subsequently the same operator places the cover on the stuffing machine belts and starts the cycle. The “dressed” cushion is then ejected onto a connection belt and automatically sent to the stuffing machine;
- In the case of an additional cover with zip, it will be necessary to insert a manual stuffing machine mod. HF-100 and the use of an operator who inserts the second cover and closes the zip. In the case of cushions that do not require a zip, this process can be completely automatic;
- Twinpack mod. MP-200, which allows you to stack up to two cushions.
- Automatic bagging machine mod. EB-500 EASY BAG, which can simultaneously insert an advertising leaflet, if required.
The cushion in polyurethane shreds or memory foam flakes line is designed for the production of cushions in shredded polyurethane, latex flakes, spaghetti or other and allows you to recover scrap materials from the production chain of mattresses, sofas, quilts, etc.
Here’s a possible line configuration:
- Foam punching machine mod. FP-100;
- Shredding machine mod. SF-150;
- Mixer mod. MX-500 to create blends;
- Pre-weighing and filling system mod. MAC-400. The operator in charge of filling the cushions can work at the same time on two stations thanks to the fabric clamps;
- Sewing machine mod. G164C, whose special stitch is suitable for closing this type of article. The same operator that works at the previous machine can also close the cushions, optimising the process;
- The manual stuffer mod. HF-100 allows the operator to insert the second lining, close the zip or insert the plastic bag;
- Sealing and possible compression with the LF-100 machine;
- In the case of rolled cushions, the packaging can be completely automatic using the automatic rolling machine mod. ER-500 EASY ROLL.
Simplification of the production process and greater ease and performance in the “dressing” phase of the product
Maximum quality standard of the finished product: homogeneous filling, precise stitching and labeling, perfect sealing of the bag, guaranteed vacuum (if required)
Sewing and labeling system with second back-up station that intervenes automatically to guarantee non-stop production without machine stops
Performance guaranteed thanks to the electronic management of the machinery that manages all the parameters for production change without mechanical interventions on the plant
Accurate pre-weighing system for polyurethane chipboard cushions and ability to process all raw materials and create mixtures with different components
Clean working environment and maximum hygiene in the treatment of raw materials
Quick payback: reduction of labor, transport and storage costs thanks to efficient and automatic flows
Compact and modular line: each module of the line represents a process designed to reduce the use of space and adaptable to any customer environment
Flexibility and long-lasting investment guarantee with step-by-step implementation of your system as your business requires it
Production data management and monitoring to support strategic and organizational decisions thanks to our Automation Intelligence software