Inserted within a dynamic, young and fast-growing team, the resource will take care of:
- plan, manage and coordinate a project (order) by monitoring its progress in order to achieve the objectives set by the Management, acting as a point of contact between all the parties involved in its implementation, in compliance with deadlines and budgets.
- designing the layouts of the lines in collaboration with the sales representative, interacting with customers and suppliers in order to optimize the flow of information.
- directly supervise the assembly, testing, FAT, installation and after-sales phases.
- Higher technical diploma or degree in mechanical engineering.
- experience of at least two years in similar roles, in the machinery, packaging, robotics sector.
- residence in the area.
- Good knowledge of the English language.